RSS

A Happy Post :O

I know, I seem to only post emo things... so I decided on a happy post :O I felt kind of guilty after a bunch of you IM'd or emailed me with hugs... but I luff you all <3

Anyhow, I thought I'd make a post that's full of happier things! Yay!

First of all, I'm going to apologize for being a bit behind on approving content/revisions (to those of you it's relevant to), as well as not helping staff chats live this past week or two; I won't be very alive again until after next weekend (not this weekend, next weekend), as I'm helping with the set for The Bacchae, and then running the light board for the actual show; I'm having a lot of fun doing so :) I feel much more useful recently, which is a definite plus. It's also nice to get to know more about some of the upperclassmen in my major ^_^

And, back to the happy place! That makes me think of Peach, the Starfish from Finding Nemo [yes, I am a geek... if you didn't know this, you wouldn't be here :D]

I had pizza today and yesterday. That was happy. I have a Diet Coke sitting in front of me right now. Cold, carbonated, bad for me, and utterly delicious. I'm addicted to the stuff. I like food. Amy said we may go to Jethro's for dinner tomorrow, since we've had pizza twice xD I've never been, I'm rather excited :) And the dutchmanning of the columns should be finished tomorrow, so we'll be doing something else finally ... although the dutchmanning still needs to be finished on the actual set, and that's not so fun... at least it doesn't involve standing the entire time.

My first class tomorrow is cancelled since we need to watch The Matrix and write a paper. I should get on that...

Mornings make me think of breakfast. I forgot my gallon of milk in my aunt & uncle's fridge this weekend (along with my leftover steak :(), so I've been getting breakfast at Olmstead this week... first time I've done so all year :O

And now I'm distracted by some things that are making me unhappy, so that ends this ramble... it'll return later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, now I want diet coke and pizza...

And I've written about The Matrix! :O what do you have to write about it for?

Suzuka said...

Haha, I don't have any now; I want it too ;_;

I had to write about it for a religion class. I fail, seeing as I'm like the only non-religion major in the class, and I'm not very religious @_@